Identifying Missed Billing Opportunities to Increase Reimbursement
Time: 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM EST
Hospitals and healthcare organizations spend millions of dollars each year re-working claims that have been rejected due to inaccurate patient demographic or policy information while missing out on millions more by missing active insurance coverage on their patients. Getting accurate patient and policy information and identifying all payer sources is critical to ensuring you reach your full reimbursement potential.
In this presentation, Rachel Bowles, Product Manager, and Mike Burhans, Relationship Manager for Databound Healthcare Solutions discuss factors that contribute to inaccurate patient information and unidentified insurance coverage. They will then detail strategies and tactics to avoid claim rejections and identify all available payer sources.
About the Speakers
Rachel Bowles is the boost Product Manager with Databound Healthcare Solutions. She has helped facilities grow patient revenue through insurance discovery since 2010. Her first client continues to recognize over $20 million a year in reimbursements by identifying insurance policies that had been originally missed.
Mike Burhans is the Relationship Manager with Databound Healthcare Solutions and HFMA Certified Revenue Cycle Representative. Mike has helped several facilities implement insurance discovery and verification and works closely with organizations to make sure they are leveraging information to optimize return on investment.
Simplifying Complex Spreadsheets with EMUE and Product Updates
Time: 02:00 PM – 03:00 PM EST
In this webinar, we will navigate through an EMUE user scenario involving intricate spreadsheets and explore solutions with Advanced Lists that can enhance and simplify your experience. We also will be announcing new EMUE and Boost product updates where you will have the opportunity to…
- The common roadblocks we helped clients overcome
- The benefits of automating complex spreadsheets
- How to simplify tedious tasks in excel
- ClickWebGridCell: Now you can click on a specific row and column without stating the parameters in the row!
- WebElementExists and If WebElementAllowsFocus: Autocompletes!
- Resolved the Daylight Savings issue!
- Dashboard email notification for system connection errors
- Introducing the new user interface that manages credentials with Product Manager, Rachel Bowles!
Registration for our webinars is free! To sign up and participate in this webinar experience, please use the form below and click the “Sign Me Up” button. We hope to see you there!
Soarian Financials Web Services with EMUE
In October, Cerner announced the release of public web services. These are now available for use with EMUE. Many tasks that are being automated through the user interface can be done via web services. With this functionality, you can substantially increase throughput, bypass the user interface and reduce the amount of time to write a script.
In this webinar we will talk about:
- Background on web services
- The advantages of using web services
- How to use web services in EMUE
- Available services to incorporate in scripts
- How to request this option for your site
We look forward to sharing this exciting new feature with you!