Do you love creating effective solutions that help people, saving them thousands of hours of work? Databound Healthcare Solutions helps hospital administrators save time and money with innovative solutions so that they can spend more time improving their patients’ experience. The solutions that we provide to our customers have a tremendous impact on our clients and the lives of their employees. We are looking for someone who honors and understands the weight of that responsibility.
We are focused on excellence, growing, having fun, and thriving in our roles. We are seeking an energetic, self-motivated consultant who wants to encourage, help, and support their clients. The right candidate will have basic programming skills, attention to detail, strong organization, and ability to think through problems logically. You like to interact with people and lead towards productive solutions. You will have a history of coordinating and delivering world-class support and/or consulting projects. If you are inquisitive, a constant learner, have confidence with low ego, a problem seer and a problem solver, and love to help build a team, this may be the next role that propels your career to new heights!
Essential Job Functions:
- Translate client business requirements into process workflows
- Evaluate client automation needs and design scripts that will automate tasks using our EMUE automation tool
- Author effective, even elegant, script code with robust error handling for clients
- Support code after delivery
- Perform script reviews for other consultants’ consulting engagements
- Provide auxiliary technical product support services when needed
- Respond to phone calls and emails in a timely and courteous manner
- Be able to accurately diagnose and correct problems over the phone and email.
- Deliver outstanding customer service that is recognized and appreciated by our clients
- Maintain positive client relationships and actively participate in our client success program
- Support and mentor new employees
- Other duties as requested
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or similar.
- Previous scripting experience and ability to become a proficient EMUE script writer/implementer within 2-3 months
- Solid understanding of core programming concepts
- Able to program SQL and configure SQL databases
- Understanding of HTML
- Proficient in MS Office and particularly Excel
- Able to clearly communicate technical concepts to users with a wide range of technical abilities both face-to-face and remotely
- Able to multi-task and handle context switching while keeping projects on track
- Expects to keep abreast of new techniques in development and consulting
- Great communication, organizational and time management abilities
- Critical thinking and decision making
- Travel: Infrequent. Occasional onsite visits to our customers is possible.
- Three plus years of consulting in an equivalent technical role where you were personally responsible for client results
- Three plus years of technical support representative experience
- Strong programming experience in HTML, XML, SSRS, C# and/or other programming languages
- Knowledge of Jira, Confluence, and .NET a plus
- Certifications relevant to software development and/or customer service
- Three plus years in a technical role supporting clients on a SaaS architecture a plus
Breakdown of Duties:
- EMUE Consulting – 70%
- Customer Support – 15%
- Boost and ClaimScout Operations support – 15%
We offer an energetic and flexible work environment with competitive pay and great benefits. If our mission and core values appeal to you, and you are a well-organized, self-motivated individual and you are available within the next 30 days, please apply.