Do you love creating effective solutions that make a real impact on customers’ lives, saving them thousands of hours of work? Databound Healthcare Solutions helps hospital administrators save time and money with innovative tools that improve their efficiency. The solutions that we provide to our customers have a tremendous impact on our clients and the lives of their employees. We are looking for someone who honors and understands the weight of that responsibility.
We are growing and seeking an energetic, self-motivated technical consultant that has basic programming skills, attention to detail, strong organization, and ability to think through problems logically. The right candidate will be able to interact productively with clients, translate their needs and priorities into technical implementation plans, and follow through on those plans. This role will coordinate and deliver world-class operations oversight, bring clients live and maintain their automation processing needs with our SaaS cloud architecture supporting boost, our insurance validation and discovery solution, and provide excellent consulting services using our EMUE scripting automation system. Our EMUE automation system allows IT staff and tech-savvy business analysts to automate business processes in their financial systems.
Essential Job Functions:
boost Operations Consulting
• Plan engagements and process operations as new clients and new payers are onboarded
• Define and develop efficient and logical script code to complete necessary data retrieval, updates, and posting
• Monitor automation tasks (web, database, and client hospital patient accounting) of the boost service to insure effective completion
• Update script programming as needed to support website and client changes
• Working with SQL databases
• Insure high-quality data is returned to clients in a timely manner
• Be highly responsive to client inquiries and needs
• Execute script review and consulting engagements for new and existing customers of our EMUE automation tool
• Translate customer business requirements into process workflows
• Author effective, even elegant, script code with robust error handling for clients
• Support code after delivery
• Provide auxiliary technical product support services when needed
• Respond to phone calls and emails in a timely and courteous manner
• Be able to accurately diagnose and correct problems over the phone and email.
• Deliver outstanding customer service that is recognized and appreciated by our clients
• Maintain positive customer relationships
• Support and mentor new employees
• Other duties as requested
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or similar.
- Previous scripting experience and ability to become a proficient EMUE script writer/implementer within 3-4 months
- Solid understanding of core programming concepts
- Able to program SQL and configure SQL databases
- Understanding of HTML
- Proficient in MS Office
- Able to clearly communicate technical concepts to users with a wide range of technical abilities both face-to-face and remotely
- Able to multi-task and handle context switching while keeping projects on track
- Willingness to keep abreast of new techniques in development and consulting
- Great communication, organizational and time management abilities
- Critical thinking and decision making
- Travel: Rare. Occasional onsite visits to our customers is possible.
- Three plus years in a technical role supporting clients on SaaS architecutres
- Three plus years of consulting in an equivalent technical role where you were personally responsible for client results
- Three plus years of technical support representative experience
- Strong programming experience in HTML, XML, SSRS, C# and/or other programming languages
- Knowledge of Jira, Confluence, and .NET a plus
- Certifications relevant to software development and/or customer service
We offer an energetic and flexible work environment with competitive pay and great benefits. If our mission and core values appeal to you, and you are a well-organized, self-motivated individual and you are available within the next 30 days, please apply.