Are you ready to increase the impact of your software testing and QA skills? Do you take pride in helping to deliver products and services that turn clients into “raving fans?”
Databound Healthcare Solutions is growing and is seeking a client and results focused QA Professional. The right candidate will have basic programming skills and great organizational skills to perform software testing our Kestrel system, including our boost™ and ClaimScout™ applications for our healthcare clients.
This person will be instrumental to our mission of helping our customers and building trusted relationships with them by delivering rock-solid software and amazing support and services. In addition to typical testing duties, the right candidate will enjoy:
- Managing the QA process.
- Working in and fostering a great team environment.
- Directing their own time as a part of an agile team.
He or she will be able to pick up and run with our current testing processes and methodology, with an eye to improving it and making it their own.
Essential Job Functions:
- Uphold the high level of software reliability that our customers have come to expect, thereby also maintaining their trust
- Function as a key part of the Kestrel team, including cross-training and occasional support for operations team
- Take ownership of and continuously improve the quality of our Kestrel products, including:
- Test processes and procedures
- Related documentation
- The Microsoft Azure, cloud-based QA environment.
- Continuously evaluate and improve our test process
- Develop test cases for new product features and defect fixes
- Become an expert user of our EMUE automation system
- Maintain knowledge of the current trends and latest advancements in software QA
- Supporting testing on other projects, and other duties as necessary
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree, Computer Science or related preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience as a software developer, tester, or QA professional.
- Testing .NET windows, web, and service applications in Microsoft Visual Studio
- Basic, entry level experience and comfort working with Visual Basic, C#, HTML, and SQL
- Experience supporting and testing applications in Microsoft Azure’s PaaS platform.
- Experience testing in an Agile Scrum environment
- Experience with a variety of software testing tools and approaches
- Experience working in a security sensitive environment, like healthcare.
The solutions that we provide have a significant impact for our clients and improve the lives of their employees. We offer an energetic and flexible work environment with competitive pay and great benefits. If our mission and client focus appeal to you, and you are a well-organized, self-motivated individual who enjoys being part of a high performance team, and you are available within the next 30 days, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.