Do you enjoy highly detailed work with a direct impact on customers? Would you like an opportunity to further develop your team and technical skills? Databound Healthcare Solutions is growing and is seeking a client and result focused, detail-oriented team member to fill the dual role of maintaining our SmartNames system, as well as assisting with our software testing and quality assurance operations.
This person will be instrumental to our mission by helping our customers and building trusted relationships with them and by delivering rock-solid software and amazing support and services. The right candidate will enjoy:
- Maintaining testing systems.
- Supporting our quality assurance team with typical testing duties.
- Working in and fostering a great team environment.
- Assisting in improving our testing processes and methodology.
- Writing and maintaining EMUE scripts.
- Doing highly detailed, data-entry type tasks.
EMUE is our unique script automation engine in use by hundreds of hospitals throughout the US that last year helped them automate over 1 million hours of human work. SmartNames is our proprietary reference that maps specific web page elements to easy-to-use names which helps customers write and manage EMUE scripts efficiently.
Essential Job Functions:
- Uphold a high level of quality and reliability, as well as responsiveness to customer needs for our EMUE SmartNames system
- Maintain the SmartNames testing system, database, and files.
- Build direct relationships with client for gather requirements and coordinating tests
- Help us maintain the high level of software reliability that our customers have come to expect, and their trust
- Support the lead quality assurance analyst to
- Develop test cases for new product features and defect fixes
- Maintain testing processes, including daily regression testing and release testing
- Maintain documentation of testing process and procedures
- Continuously evaluate and improve our test process
- Support our culture and function as a key part of the EMUE team, including cross-training and occasional support for operations team
- Become an expert user of our EMUE automation system
- Demonstrate good problem-solving skills and attention to detail
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Associates degree, Computer Information Systems/Computer Science, or related, or equivalent experience.
- Comfortable working knowledge of Microsoft products including Visual Studio, Office, and Server and Windows Operating Systems
- Experience and comfort working with Microsoft Access, HTML, and SQL Server Management Studio
- Experience testing in an Agile Scrum environment
- Experience with a variety of software testing tools and approaches
- Experience working in a security sensitive environment, like healthcare
- 1-3 years of experience as a software tester or QA professional.
- Experience with version control like Subversion and Tortoise SVN
- Comfortable working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and Hyper-V,
The solutions that we provide have a tremendous impact for our clients and the lives of their employees. We offer an energetic and flexible work environment with competitive pay and great benefits.
If our mission and core values appeal to you, and you are a well-organized, self-motivated individual who enjoys being part of a high performance team, and you are available within the next 30 days, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.