We are a fast-growing company looking for a part time business development representative with experience selling and marketing to hospital revenue cycle and patient financial services directors. The ideal candidate will be personable and engaging via phone and web conferencing tools and will have excellent listening, communication, and organizational skills. You have low ego balanced with high confidence and energy. You look for the good in people, though are not naïve. You’ve been there, done that, have no need to prove anything to the world, but a lot to give back to it.
Basic responsibilities include:
- Learning our solutions, customers, market, culture, and values
- Understanding prospect’s challenges and our solutions so you can have engaging, unscripted and exploratory conversations.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings. You will make outbound calls to prospects to educate people on our products and services, evaluate fit for our solutions, and uncover Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs).
- Set appointments with the SQL and an account executive so they can effectively follow up and further develop the BANT (budget, authority, need, and timing)
- Planning, overseeing, and optimizing new marketing initiatives for high quality lead generation and conversion.
- Conduct informational sessions online (knowledge shares, etc.) about our products and services or industry topics related to them.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Enter new leads, prospective customer data, log calls and sales-related information into CRM database.
- Build positive relationships. Follow-up and maintain contact with prospects that don’t have an immediate need but may become qualified opportunities in the future.
- Developing goals supporting business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: Mid-career
- Business Development
- Sales Operations and Support
- Lead Management
- Marketing Strategies
- Organizational Skills
- Lead Generation
- Customer Data Management
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Outbound calling best practices. Utilize appropriate goals, have undeniable self-motivation and a strong work ethic. Employ a professional phone and video presence. Maintain an effective balance of listening vs. talking, and problem identification and solving vs. “selling.” Lead management Focus on speed to lead touches and conversions. Utilize a framework for qualification of opportunities as valid SQLs. CRM knowledge and best practices Familiarity with Hubspot including experience building reports, lists, sequences, and workflows Sales cadence & acceleration tools Familiarity with ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and other tools Messaging frameworks and best practices Have experience building and operating within Account Based Marketing strategies. Personalize emails and phone calls to every contact and account strategy Operational experience and KPIs Demonstrate a focus on inbound net new lead getting touched fast and prioritized based on source. For outbound engagement, focus on utilizing and improving strategic plays. Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree or 3-5 years relevant experience in sales or lead generation in healthcare revenue cycle.
|Job Category||Sales and Marketing|